Click Here to register using our electronic system.
Conference Registration Fees:
|Categories||Early Registration Fees
(until 16 December, 2016*)
|Late or Onsite**
|REGULAR (In Person)||410 €||495 €|
|VIRTUAL PRESENTATION||300 €||395 €|
* Each Call for Abstracts (CFA) has its own deadlines. Authors of accepted abstracts should follow the deadline and instructions sent in the notification email.
** We only accept Onsite Registrations of Participants/Listeners. Authors of accepted abstracts should register prior to the conference, to guarantee the publication and presentation.
Regular registration fees include:
- Admission to all conference sessions;
- A printed copy of the Book of Abstracts; (included in Virtual Presentation fee)
- A soft copy of the Conference Proceedings (USB stick); (included in Virtual Presentation fee)
- Final Conference Program (printed version);
- Conference bag;
- Name Badge;
- Certificate of attendance as author of a presentation (oral or poster), or as participant; (included in Virtual Presentation fee)
- Coffee breaks and Luncheons;
- Attendance of social event.
- Hardcopy of the Book of Proceedings = 60 €
- Extra ticket for Social Event = 65 €
- One author registration can cover a maximum of two accepted presentations (oral, poster or other), but only the access of one author to the conference. If more than a co-author wants to attend the conference he or she should also register;
- Only the registered accepted presentations can be presented (oral, poster or other) in the conference.
- Only the registered participants can get into the conference area (as author of presentations or as general public).
All payments must be made in Euro. Registration forms must be accompanied by appropriate remittance, otherwise registration will not be accepted.
Payments must be made in full and can be made (in the order of preference) by:
- Credit Card (Visa, Euro/MasterCard, American Express)
- Bank transfer (free of charges for the recipient)
Cancellation and Refunding:
All conference registration cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretariat prior to February 16th, 2017 and will be charged a fee (€ 180) per registration. NO REFUND will be granted after this date or for no-show.